1. How to file nil returns
2. How to open pdf file
Right-click the PDF, choose Open With > Choose default program (or Choose another app in Windows 10). Choose Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Adobe Acrobat DC in the list of programs, and then do one of the following: (Windows 7 and earlier) Select Always use the selected program to open this kind of file
3. How to check NHIF status
- To check your NHIF status, you need an active mobile phone.
- Type ID and your National ID Number, for example, ID 12345678.
- Then send that message to 21101.
4. How to write a report
- Identify your audience.
- Decide which information you will include.
- Structure your report.
- Use concise and professional language.
- Proofread and edit your report.
5. How to play chess
6. How to style braids
7. How to register a company in Kenya
8. How to clear from CRB
- Use your phone/website to find out who blacklisted you.
- Get in touch with your creditor (or creditors) and discuss your payment plan with them.
- Pay the amount agreed and wait for your details to be erased.
- Follow up, after let’s say one week, and confirm that you have been cleared.
9. How to download music
10. How to plant onions
Plant onions in early spring once the ground is workable. In-ground gardens and raised beds are both excellent options for growing onions. Space onion plants 6 inches apart in rows that are 12 inches apart. Grow them in a sunny spot that has fertile, well-drained soil with a pH of 6.0 to 6.8.