As a responsible consumer, did you know that you have the right to;
- Basic goods and services which guarantee survival?
- Be protected against the marketing of goods or the provision of services that are hazardous to your health and life?
- Be protected against dishonest or misleading advertising or labeling?
- Choose products and services at competitive prices with an assurance of satisfactory quality?
- express consumer interests in the making and execution of government policy?
- Be compensated for misrepresentation, shoddy goods or unsatisfactory services?
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to be an informed consumer?
Live and work in an environment which is neither threatening nor dangerous and which permits a life of dignity and well-being?
Do you know of anyone and/or any company or institution(s) interfering with this inalienable right? You have facts and evidence? Contact;
The Secretary General
Consumers Federation of Kenya
Meky Place, Block F Suite 45
Ngong Road/Ring Rd Kilimani Junction
P.O Box 2733-00200, City Square, NAIROBI, Kenya
Tel. 254-20- 3861719,020 2615496
Cellphones: 0715555550, 0736965590, 0770700007